FIOS service disconnected yet being charged for phone service every month
DebasisMishra

I disconnected my FIOS service(TV, internet and phone) on 11th Feb 2020 and paid my final bill. Since then I have been billed $35.55 every month. First time it happened, I have called customer service and they agree that somehow phone service is still incorrectly active in their system and they will take care and call me back with confirmation. I have called 4 time already but the issue is not yet fixed. After the promise of correction, I am again charged for the current month.

This is very frustrating and inconvenient. It is difficult to use Verizon as a service provider going forward due to this kind of irresponsible and unprofessional act.

Any help and suggestion will be appreciated.

0 Likes
Re: FIOS service disconnected yet being charged for phone service every month
gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

You're mostly talking to other users here.  You may be re-directed to a private Verizon support chat.

If you don't want to wait for that, contact their social media support team via @VeizonSupport on Twitter.

0 Likes
DebasisMishra

Last week I called the representative promised a personally call to my cell after the charge is removed in a matter of few days. I never received that call. On top of that, I am being charged another $35.55. I just got off phone with another representative today who basically told  to wait until it is get corrected at their backend. I am worrying that these charges may go to collection. I did mange to speak to the supervisor who promised escalation and a  call back next Tuesday. Finger crossed !!

0 Likes
gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

Seriously, contact their social media support team.  If you don't do Twitter, you can contact them here:
https://www.dslreports.com/forum/vzdirect

If you can, post the results.  It's good to get feedback on how they perform.

0 Likes