False Advertising - $10/MO Off or $120 Visa Credit Card
CLFios

Hello,

Has anyone been taken to the landing page below after logging in to their Fios account?  I have been out of contract since July and the page claims that I shouldn't miss my last chance to lock in great savings.  I am currently paying about $30 more per month since my new customer discounts expired.  The new offer gives me the option to choose between saving $10 per month for two years, or a $120 Visa gift card.

I was taken to that landing page a few times, but every time I click "Sign Up Now" it is not taking $10 off the current rate of my bundle ($119.99-$10= $109.99, not $114.99).  There is also no option for choosing the Visa gift card.

The customer service reps that I spoke to were not helpful, besides telling me I was not eligible for that offer.  Why is it being advertised repeatedly? It is very frustrating that Verizon keeps rubbing this in my face everytime I log in, while being unwilling to budge on the matter.  I'm tempted to report them to the BBB for not honoring an offer that was personally advertised to me multiple times.

Any inisght would be incredibly helpful.

Thank you

#1 - Landing Page Offer

#2 - After clicking "Sign Up Now"

#3 - The current price of my Triple Play is $119.99 if I build my own bundle ($10 off should be $109.99)

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: False Advertising - $10/MO Off or $120 Visa Credit Card
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi CLFios,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: False Advertising - $10/MO Off or $120 Visa Credit Card
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi CLFios,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes