False Promises..............
newcust11

Hello - I signed up for Fios in Walmart by sales person. Sales person offered me additional promotions which actually made the offer attractive and made me switch to Fios. Soon after installation and first bill I realized everything was false promise (additional gift to downgrade service), sales person didnt pick my call, his voice mail was full...seeing this i reached to verizon customer care...they said they will look into it and return call in 2 days...it never happend......frustrated and feeling cheated i called verizon to cancel my connection...to this they said..that they can't pro-rate the amount..so as i have paid for entire month in advance i have to use the service..even though i called on 2 day of billy cycle.....come on verizon...every one pro-rates and returns back the balance to customer.....

Going back to my older provider...

0 Likes
Re: False Promises..............
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi newcust1,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes