Faulty Billing System
Renee100

I have the same problem as this person:

have been trying to resolve a billing problem since July 2017. I have talked 'til I'm blue in the face. Verizon tech set me up on two accounts, one for phone, the other for Fios + internet; so when I got the first bill(s), I did not get billed the agreed upon price. The first two months, they couldn't even find the one account. They finally had IT locate it, but I was told by a supervisor that the "old" phone system they put me on, and moved the fios+ internet to, is not digital billing, and will NEVER bill correctly. I don't understand why they didn't move the phone over to the new billing system instead, but I keep getting an incorrect bill, and they have to keep crediting my bill, after I call them. I am close to canceling everything, and will see them in court if they try to collect a cancellation charge. I have been living up to my part of the bargain. THEY HAVE NOT. I don't even have a phone. I ONLY took the Triple Play to save some money; but Verizon is billing me more, on just News & Variety, than when I had the "all out bells & whistles" programming at my other address. I am so fed up with their bureaucracy and incompetence and greed, that I will bad mouth them to everyone I know. They won't even reduce my service to only Fios+ Internet for anything less than extortion.

0 Likes
Re: Faulty Billing System
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

This issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.

0 Likes