File a Complaint?
8u5ter

Does anyone know how to file a complaint with verizon?  I am willing to fulfill my contract because I agreed to it, but the sales representative who sold me needs to follow the script and offer the actual services available.  Is there a way to file a complaint on the website or has anyone done this with the better business bureau?

0 Likes
Re: File a Complaint?
Kalligoddess

Have you spoken with Verizon on the phone yet?

It's very easy to file a complaint with the BBB. The website will walk you though all the steps. I don't believe there's an official way to file a complaint online directly with Verizon but if anyone else is aware of how to do that I'd be interested in knowing as well.

0 Likes
Telcoguru
Master - Level 1

You either have to call 1-800-VERIZON or click on the contact us icon at the bottom or the page. There is no other way to file a complaint.

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

And if using the contact us options on every page,  do not chose forums unless all you are interested is peer to peer assistance.  Otherwise you are back here complaining to other customers.

0 Likes
jesseseiden

I cannot email Verizon and calling does not matter.  I need the outside my home buried and nobody has done anything.  My 74 year old mother almost tripped and fell because of the line.  My service was installed at the end of September and still nothing.  I have called several times and each time I am told I will hear back from "someone" within 24 to 48 hours.  You can check my account about the amount of times I have called I am not exaggerating.  Last time I was called by a local contractor who told me my line would be buried December 4.  A week later, and still not buried.  I am getting fed up and am thinking about just cutting my cord.  What can be done???????

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello jesseseiden

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
jesseseiden

So a line was finally buried after all the calls and inquiries to Verizon.  Now I have a buried line and a line above ground still connected.  I was told the buried line would be connnected today and the above ground line would be removed.   But of course it was not.  I mean how many times do I have to contact Verizon.  Why can't your company live up to your word?  I have been told so many things that never happen.  Then I have to call back and get told "we apologize".  Just be honest with me and tell me when it will actually get done.  When will the line be connected?  A contract with Verizon is a two way street.  You all have to live up to your obligation.  I wonder how DirectTV handles this?  Maybe I should give them a call...

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

The agents on your private support case are waiting for you to respond. Please use the portal from your profile page and ask them for assistance.

0 Likes