Financial services problem
Lovelight22

Im having issues with making payment arrangements all the time . I made an arrangement for last month for 88.00 to pay half of my bill , I instead changed that arrangement to the full amount for another date 176.00 ! You guys took 176.00 from me plus the 88.00then on top of that charged me another 88.00 to make up for the 176 because I canceled the charge with my bank . And now I’m being told I can’t get that off my bill . Why would I pay the same bill twice 

0 Likes
Re: Financial services problem
jonjones1
Legend

The problem is when any customer does not pay the invoice on time every time and uses the curtesy of having a payment arrangement it should simply be followed as agreed. When customers make changes the result is what you see now.

the other issue is never have automatic payments be it for ontime monthly payment or a deferred payment. You are giving the company total access to your funds. Not good.

the other problem is when you try and get a refund back, it will more than likely take a full bill cycle before anything happens. Verizon may also charge a fee for the not honored payment (mistake or not) they also have been known to stop the ability of paying on line. So you have to be careful.

try calling Financial services and see what they will do. 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Lovelight22,

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. For billing questions, please call Customer Service at 1-800-VERIZON during normal business hours.

0 Likes
Madd2020

I have been with Verizon for many years. I recently made a payment arrangement and than had to move the date again something that was not in my control. Today I asked that the payment be moved from today’s date to 3/13/20. I was denied. I know the money was not in my account today that’s why I needed the date change. Now I’m charged with ISF from my bank. This is why I cancel most of my service with Verizon and when this issue is resolved I’m leaving them for good. 

0 Likes