Fios internet bill, Unfair and Deceptive practices
alex011

My Verizon bill was $74 and it was stated it will stay this way until 2021, i just logged into account and see the bill jumped to $110 with no additional services added. All of the discounts were removed. Can someone explain why Verizon follow, unfair and deceptive practices ? 

0 Likes
Re: Fios internet bill, Unfair and Deceptive practices
alex011

Promise and resolution came from the following complaint. They assured me it would not happen again. 

https://forums.verizon.com/t5/My-Verizon-Account/Horrible-Customer-Service-grain-of-salt-to-consider...

0 Likes
boghopper46

This goes on all the time.  Most people just don't get to forums like this.  Verizon does not record what one agent says, so that one can promise you one thing verbally and another can promise you something else on the next call.  In the end, you'll get screwed.   It's government-sactioned theft.

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

Its not “government sanctioned” in fact due to the regulatory nature in place consumers can file complaints with the FCC (online complaint submission) with your states Public Utilities Commission or Public Service Commission via online or toll free support number. You can file with the better business bureau for resolution. DO NOT ARBITRATE. And you also have private right of action. 

Its a shame that there is not one standard on these calls. That your call is being recorded for training and better service is a standard lie. Would any company have the means of saving millions of customer service calls? Never

0 Likes
tw9855
Enthusiast - Level 2

The call recordings magically "don't exist" when it's in the cutomers' favor. If the customer is wrong, I wouldn't be surprised that a recording of the call surfaces.

0 Likes