Fios welcome bonus link...
HeatM1ser1

I received a message saying I can still get my bonus gift card if I make a payment, which I did, but I see no link that says "Fios Welcome Bonus" like the instructions said to look for. When I made that payment, Junes charges had already hit my account and I only paid Mays charges. I actually spoke to a representative and set up a payment arrangement for June 15th, but paid on May 28th. The agent said Id still get the card even if I paid on June 15th. So, what should I do from here, and what should I expect?

0 Likes
Re: Fios welcome bonus link...
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi HeatM1ser,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes