Fraudulent PPV Charge to My Account
Dsny29991

This morning I looked into my monthly bill and was surprised to find a PPV charge for a UFC event which I did not order. I reached out to customer service where the representative told me that I had order the event on 11/3 and watched for half an hour. I informed her that I did not in fact order or watch the event in question and wanted the charge removed from my bill. She informed me she would pass me to a manager bc she could not do that. I was passed to a manager, Michelle, who was shall we say not so cordial. She told me I order the event on 11/4 ?? and watched for 19 minutes ??..hmmm [I'm so glad these calls are recorded]. I informed her that I never ordered the event and being a loyal customer for 7 years who just signed up for another 2 years I'd appreciate it removed. She said she will not remove the charge and I will have to pay. As i said i have been a loyal customer for 7 years and was willing to continue this relationship for another 2 years but based on the fact that the customer service experience was this upsetting I seriously think another provider is in order. In addition to never ordering a UFC event before, I never received a confirmation email of the order like I do when I order movies, and when I looked up my past orders the UFC event was listed but it was listed as purchased on 11/5 ?? Three different dates, two different amounts of time watched, no confirmation email, never ordered UFC before, and have been a loyal customer for close to a decade and this is the aggravation I receive as thanks.

0 Likes
Re: Fraudulent PPV Charge to My Account
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Dsny2999,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes