Frustrated with FIOS - delayed Final Bill!
JonSnow2

I am a loyal Verizon customer who has been using their services for the last several years. I disconnected my FiOS internet service on Sept. 23, 2017 because I was moving. On the same day I disconnected service, I also returned my router to the FiOS store and was provided a receipt. Since I am no longer under contract, the customer service/billing reps told me to expect to see my final prorated bill by Oct. 12-15. It is now Nov. 17, and I have yet to receive a finalized bill. In between this time, I have been receiving harassing phone calls 2-3 times a day that claim I have an outstanding balance of $65.00 (which I know nothing about). It makes no sense because the billings department rep who I spoke to on the date of disconnection told me to expect a bill around $20. I have spoken with OVER 12 CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENTS since disconnecting my service two months ago, all of whom have reassured me that my finalized bill of around $20 will show/arrive within the next week or so.

I have been told to look out for a bill on Oct. 12, Oct. 26, Nov. 7, etc.... and each time I check online, I do not see a $20 charge reflected on my account. It is extremely frustrating having to re-explain my story, getting bounced around between different departments, spending hours on the phone waiting to speak with someone, and occasionally, speaking with an out-sourced, inexperienced customer service agent. I just want my finalized bill after disconnecting my service months ago... It shouldn't be this hard for a customer who has never once paid a bill late!

I have even stopped by a FiOS store last week, whose manager told me that these issues were beyond their control, and that I would need to speak with yet another billing department agent over the phone. After re-explaining my story, the billing department agent told me to look out for a bill on Nov. 13, which still has yet to arrive/update! THIS IS VERY, VERY FRUSTRATING. I do not know what else to do.

0 Likes
Re: Frustrated with FIOS - delayed Final Bill!
MrMatthew1
Contributor - Level 1

Hi JonSnow,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes