Frustrating Customer Service Experience
Rs1232
Enthusiast - Level 1
Just spent an hour not the phone and nothing resolved. I wanted to upgrade my TV package and was told it's an additional $10 month. Great, no problem. Get my bill sent to me and see its $15 a month. Ok, well let's see if I can get a credit I was originally promised (but never had applied) now applied to my account.

I read the email promising the credit to him, and he spends the next 45 minutes making up excuses of how it has already been applied. It wasn't and he agrees with every argument I make. The worst thing is he can't apply the credit because he can't open that particular email. What?!? Then tells me the supervisor will call me back within 24 hours, after repeated asking to speak to someone who can see that email. Extremely frustrating experience. Why are they just making up excuses instead of actually investigating the problem I am discussing?

If I had just been listened to, and they hadn't assumed I was either lying or an idiot, a lot of time could've been saved. I hope this gets resolved soon, as I really just wanted to watch a football game tonight. Since they won't call back before tonight, I guess that's not going to happen.
Re: Frustrating Customer Service Experience
andromb
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just had a similarly awful experience with a contract renewal and cannot find anywhere to email customer service. One hour online and with a chat with 'Chris'  - 5 attempts to get the renewal order to show up correctly with the quoted price. Then an order confirmation tthat was NOT what was accepted by me in the order. The guy clearly switched me out to get his sale.

Four phone calls to Billing (with one hangup, andone never returned call) resulted in a 'resolution' that was much worse than the original order. I.......Gave......Up after losing 2 hours of my life, and asked to retain the original bait/switch order. Lovely.

No where to complain here or look for resolution. 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi andromb,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
andromb
Enthusiast - Level 1

Not finding your 'Private Board' - please email me.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Please follow the directions above. If you still do not see the area, please send me a screen shot of your profile page, via private message.

0 Likes