Full Access
mumbles1

I'm trying to get full access to my account so I can view my bill and add/change services (wanted to add a DVR). When I try to request a temporary access code, I get a message saying "Unable to process your request" (past month I've tried). That's for both email and sending to my home address.

I tried calling 1 800 Verizon on 3 separate occasions, but I get transferred to different departments, no one knows what I am talking about and no one can help. Some agents tried sending me the pin via email but it never arrives, even though I get all kinds of other email from Verizon.

I'm really not feeling too great towards Verizon at the moment. Please help.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Full Access
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Full Access
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes