Getting billed for set top box returned 3 months ago
Markcooper1

I got verizon fios installed 3 months ago.  8 days after having it, I decided I did not need the set top box.  Took it to the UPS store, got the tracking info receipt thankfully.  This receipt is dated 8/10.  Tracking info 1ZW27R890337062193.  On 8/11/15 Talor in costesville, PA signed for it.  I have called 3 times to get this removed.  Last month, I was promised that it would be removed.  I just viewed my bill and it is on there again.  A 7.99 charge for a set top box which I no longer have and have receipt that your employee received.  I want this permanently removed from my bill and want to be credited for it for past 3 months.  Only products I have from you is the DVR.  I own my own router.  Please contact me to get this fixed.

0 Likes
Re: Getting billed for set top box returned 3 months ago
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes