Getting in touch with customer relations
RP210

I am currently having a very frustrating experience with Verizon.  On April 20, my long-distance service was slammed.  Verizon, without notifying me, took it upon themselves to reconfigure my service plan so that my monthly bill went from $109 to $216.  In addition, I lost an Agreement incentive of $20 per month that ran until this November, which cost me $140 in savings to which I was entitled.  Customer Service was able to restore my long distance service to Verizon, get me back on a plan that, going foward, is pretty much what I  had, minus the $20 incentive, and give me a credit of $59.22 for some of the excessive charges on my May bill. They will not, however, restore my Agreement Incentive -- apparently one of the world's largest corporations is "powerless" to do so, or fully refund me for the over charges to my May bill.  They have not been able to identify the long-distance company that slammed my service, leading me to think that thre is no such company and that this is just some sort of random trick by Verizon to bilk th eir hapless customers.  In addition, they will not give me a telephone number or e-mail of somebody in Customer relations with whom I can talk.  This is all clearly designed to frustrate me and make it more difficult for me to resolve my complaint, since one has to assume that Verizon headquarters employees have phones and access to coporate e-mail.    I am very disappointed in  Verizon and have filed a complaint with the FCC.  It would be nice if Verizon would try and help me, rather than ignore me. 

0 Likes
Re: Getting in touch with customer relations
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi RP2,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes