Getting run around. Amazon prime 1 year free promo still giving error message
powerbottom

A rep came to my apartment building and came in my apartment and got me to switch from Comcast 2 FiOS he said I would get an Amazon Echo and one-year free Prime membership to watch movies free I was able to redeem vehicle but continuously getting error for the prime Plus I only have basic channels and I was informed the bill would be no more than 130 a month which is what I have then paying even though the bill comes to about 180 or $200 so now the total amount due is like $400 if they're not going to keep their promise it needs to be shut off canceled and they can take their equipment back and I will transfer back to Comcast I have two boxes and those are supposed to be free too and no DVR charge

0 Likes
Re: Getting run around. Amazon prime 1 year free promo still giving error message
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi powerbottom,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes