Google Home/ Nest Redemtion Total **bleep**!! Fios Sucks
Tomp67

So for the last 2 months, Ive been trying to redeem my 200 dallar credit for my google home/nest product that i was promised when i signed up for Fios back in October.

Lets see, countless hours on the phone, that got nowhere. Promises of call backs, Never happened. and just a ton of stress from trying to redeem a simple 200 credit  the email link never works i think i was sent 10 of those  and last 2 hours i spent on the phone with customer service i was promised i would get a manager to call me back.... HA  what a joke.  So today i receive an email saying that the promotion expires tomoorrow and i should redeem it... Really????  ive been trying but VERIZION cant help because they are USELESS!!!!!!!!! I wish i could just cancle the service based on this NIGHTMARE ive been through just trying to get what was promised to me.  so i clicked on the link same **bleep**  I click the link  thelink brings me to my verzion account and there is nowhere at all to Click a redeem button or anything... has anyone been able to redeem this ??? if so please reply and let me know how id love to know..

0 Likes
Re: Google Home/ Nest Redemtion Total **bleep**!! Fios Sucks
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Tomp67,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes