Google Nest $200 Promo Credit
jslandin425
Enthusiast - Level 1

I got an email yesterday stating that my $200 credit was ready to be redeemed. I clicked on the Redeem Now button in the email, but it just took me to the my main account page. There are no instructions on how to redeem, or coupon code in the email. I tried reaching out to customer service, and they checked and said everything looked okay. Their only response was to tell me to wait a few more hours to see if the credit appears when I check out. Well I waited 8 more hours, and still no credit is available when I try to check out. Has anyone else had this problem? I see other folks complaining about similar issues in this forum. How does it get resolved?

Re: Google Nest $200 Promo Credit
BaileyDog2
Enthusiast - Level 1

Google the issue, you will see many people have the same problem and that verizon does a lot to try to not allow you to redeem the credit.  I would file a complaint with local consumer protection agency.

Re: Google Nest $200 Promo Credit
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi jslandin425,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes