Google/Nest $200 promotional accessory credit
scolas

really disturbed, that i was offered a $200 promotional credit. By the salesperson and then again the installer confirmed i would be receing this credit. I received my email, followed all the parameters, clicked the link took me to the home page, added qualifying items to cart and nothing. I contacted customer service through the chat and they told me I needed to log out, therefore disconnect from them, I'm sure because they didn't want to deal with me. So I logged out followed the CS reps insctructions and once again same result. Absolute ridiculous, to think i left another company becasue I thought this one was better. Most likely my last time with Fios. Not playing these games. Fix it, fix it now and make it simple. 

0 Likes
Re: Google/Nest $200 promotional accessory credit
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi scolas,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes