Google/Nest Credit
decalsaddhp

I just spoke with someone in chat that said I wouldn't receive my link to redeem the offer until 60 days from order. He said this would be at the end of November. (11/28 or 11/29) However, I ordered service at the end of August. (8/26) That is approximately 90 days.

This is all contradictory to the terms and conditions. They state that you must have service 31 days and redeem within 60 days of ordering which is fast approaching for me. I am growing concerned that I will not be able to take advantage of this promotion unless this is sorted out soon. Since I didn't have any luck in chat I am hoping to get help here.

Must maintain qualifying Fios services in good standing for 31 days after order confirmation. Credit must be used within 60 days from order confirmation and by no later than 2/18/19.

https://www.verizon.com/home/mlp/fios-google-nest-offer/

0 Likes
Re: Google/Nest Credit
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi decalsaddhp,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes