Google/Nest Promotion - No Way to Redeem- SOOO Frustrating
LookForAnswer

Hello,

I was contemplating leaving Verizon for a less-expensive option in our area, but decided against it after I was offered a $200 credit for google/nest devices for renewing my contract. Since then, I have been trying to use this credit. I continuously receive emails with links to redeem this credit, but when I click on the links they open up my main profile page and do not include anything about the promotion redemption. There is no promo code or validation code or button or anything on the site, and when I attempt to check out with devices in my cart, there is no discount provided to reflect my credit. I called Verizon to ask them how I redeem this code and I was bounded around to several different departments (promotions, accounts, etc.). After speaking with EIGHT people (for hours...) they connected me to a manager. She was nice and said she would look into it. She had me download the Verizon Fios app to see if it helped. It did not. She said she would continue to look in to it and I have still heard absolutley nothing. I have no idea who else to speak with. I am upset that Verizon has this scam. I received an email today letting me know that my $200 promotion ends in 24 hours. This is infuriating since I have been trying for two months to use it and no one seems to be able to help me. Also, I am pretty tech-saavy and should be able to find it without having to contact anyone- just through navigating the site. The fact that there is no obvious way to redeem this credit makes me believe that this was, in fact, a scam. I would like someone to solve this issue or give me a $200 account credit. I am extremely disappointed and very unsatisfied with this experience.

0 Likes
Re: Google/Nest Promotion - No Way to Redeem- SOOO Frustrating
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi LookForAnswer,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes