Grandfathered Phone Line Account is resulting in verizon charging me for two account for 1/2 Year.
Asump

Hi all,

I have really no other choice at this point but to reach out to the forum.  Verizon has been biliing me for two seperate accounts for over half a year now.  I have been calling in since september and have escalated as many times as possible.  Apparently they had  system upgrade to billing and did not take into account customers who had to sign up for a home phone line in order to receive DSL service.  When this happened; the "system upgrade", apparently it generated a new account for us.  So for the last half a year I have a positive balance on a fake account I can access online, and the actual account tied to my DSL, I dont even receive paper bills.  The "Manager" I spoke to last month literally told me to put my account number on a Check and mail it in in hopes of getting the balance posted to my correct account.  At this day in time I find it hard to believe a company with as many resources as Verizon is unable to solve a billing problem in half a year.  Do you guys even have SLA's?  I am guessing not at this point.  So, what do I do?  Continue to send in a Check to Verizon with my account number every month, then folllow up with a phone call so someone else can tell me to wait until next month for my accounts to merge?  It is past funny at the unability to sovle a problem in a reasonable amount of time.  

0 Likes
Re: Grandfathered Phone Line Account is resulting in verizon charging me for two account for 1/2 Yea
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

This issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.

0 Likes