Have not received $300 gift card
tysamasaurus

I received a card in the mail saying my Visa prepaid card would be sent to me. It included my username and password for verizon.com/rewards as well as the pin number for the card when it arrives. However, when I go to the website - the username doesn't work and it gives me an error message stating "We could not find a matching record for the username provided.". It has also been a lot longer than the 15 days stated on the card. I contacted support and they could not help me and kept directing me to MyRewards+. When I check my verizon messages in my account it says

"

Gift Card Status

Gift Card Status: Pending

$300.00 promotional gift card will be sent on or around 1/08/2016." however this date has changed at least 6 times already. 

0 Likes
Re: Have not received $300 gift card
Booker1
I've basically had the same problem , date keeps changing with each new day. You call customer service you will literally get a different answer every single time. I was told last week my card was mailed, called back was told it's pending and it will be 45 days , yet the mailing says it will be here in 15. The username was to be the master order number when you signed up for the service yet it doesn't work and nobody can tell you why or re-set it. It's actually quite funny. I have never had a simple task so mismanaged by a large company.
0 Likes
Re: Have not received $300 gift card
dcoltonbrown
Enthusiast - Level 3

They rip you off with this too! Sheesh.  Horrible company. Horrible...no ethics. 

0 Likes