Help! Trying to transfer Verizon service to a new house-need to chat directly with a rep
jlark
Enthusiast - Level 1

Shocker!  My attempt to transfer service is turning into a disaster already.

When I went through my customer service nightmare with Verizon back in October, I was connected to an agent via a private chat link that appears to no longer exist anywhere here in my account in these forums.  I need to link up via this chat link again.  Can someone who works at Verizon connect me to someone competent please?  I refuse to get caught up in the 9th circle of hell making phone call after phone call to a dozen incompetent agents.  The ones I chatted with online pretty much knew what they were doing.  I need to speak to them again please as I try to transfer my service (that they worked on getting set up correctly for me) transferred to a new address.

0 Likes
Re: Help! Trying to transfer Verizon service to a new house-need to chat directly with a rep
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi @jlark,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.  Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support.  You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page.  Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes