Help!
freedoms1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I just spent 2 hours and 17 minutes on the telephone between billing and online services, and I STILL have no answer to my questions.

•  I've recently switched to Digital Voice service.
  •  Whenever I've gone online to pay my bill, the billing information is WILDLY inaccurate. ($853.54)
  •  I only owe a tiny fraction of that. (It fails to indicate two recent payments I've made within the past two weeks)
  • I'm also unable to make a partial payment, because the box for "Payment Amount" won't allow me to enter an amount unless I put the full $853.54 in the payment box.
  • When I called billing, they refer me to online services. When I'm on the telephone with online services, they refer me back to billing.
  • I'm told that I can make a payment over the telephone - but with a charge.

Why should I pay MORE to make a payment, if the faulty web site information IS NOT MY FAULT?
Also, during the original call I made to question the charges on my account, I was sold on the Digital Voice service, because I was told it would lower the cost of my service. Yet, during a subsequent call, I was told the change to Digital Voice won't change the costs. HELP, AND HELP AGAIN!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Help!
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

{You have received information in your private message box -- > . It is a small gold envelope on the upper right of the screen. Please Read.}

View solution in original post

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

{You have received information in your private message box -- > . It is a small gold envelope on the upper right of the screen. Please Read.}

0 Likes