Horrible, stay away from fios.
Gf1957
My bill was accidentally changed through my remote. Customer service told me they could get my plan back but it would be more expensive because they no longer offer it. I had it yesterday. When I mentioned it was an accident all they did was suggest putting a lock, well great but that doesn't help me. Now my bill has increased for the same services and will increase again in 1 year and I'm stuck for 2 years. HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. No help, basically made it my fault and now I'm stuck. After these 2 years I'm switching back to Comcast, Ive had Fios for 4 months and have had nothing but trouble. My suggestion, don't be inticed by the pricing, it'll come back to bite you.
0 Likes
Re: Horrible, stay away from fios.
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Gf1957,

Sorry you are having difficulty with your billing. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
Agreed - Horrible, stay away from fios.
CustFor18yrs

I agree. I called Fios 3 times to lower my TV bill with no success. I moved to DirectTV and called to cancel then Verizon offered me a discount to stay.

I asked for a discount for my Internet and Phone. The Customer Service rep was rude and tried to lock me into a 2 year contract with no discount or promotional price. Dont let them bully you into a contract. I am staying for now, month to month, until I can get my wife's email migrated. I can get the same service from Cable for 1/2 the price with no contract or equipment fees.

I will be switching to Optimum in a few months.

Verizon just does not value long term customers until they are gone.

0 Likes
Re: Agreed - Horrible, stay away from fios.
tuggy23

I agree verizon customer service is horrible I have been trying to get them to correct my bill an, all they do is make promises but do nothing. I will be leaving then as soon as I get this resolved.

0 Likes
Re: Agreed - Horrible, stay away from fios.
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes