How can a sub-account holder view his bill?
scotte34

We installed Verizon triple play three years ago when we moved.  At that time, only my wife's computer was up and running, so we set up Verizon through her machine.  The installer did not tell us that she would be the primary account holder, and that I would only be a sub-account holder.... meaning I can not view the bill - even though I am the one paying the bill each month

I've lived with this for the last few years, but every few months she changes the password (as she should), and I log in and end up locking her account, and forcing her to change her password again - which affects her computer and her cell phone.  This just doesn't seem to be a good process.  Is there any way I can view the bill - either allow her to give me bill viewing priveldges, or allow me to be the primary? 

This is much more painful than it needs to be.

ScottE

0 Likes
Re: How can a sub-account holder view his bill?
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Scott,

Our apologies for the lack of communication, but the sub account's do not have administrative rights, only the primary account has that access

~Jess

0 Likes
Re: How can a sub-account holder view his bill?
scotte34

Yes, that's nice.  So you're up the creek if you need to change this.

Can you tell me the logic behind preventing access to theperson who writes the check to pay the bill each month?  Or the logic that prevents someone from making a change?  I work in software.  Anything can be done.

ScottE

0 Likes