How do I get Verizon ot callme back to dispute a bill?
KMAY2000

Just wasted 40 minutes on the phone speakin giwht 4 different people that couldnt help me.  VERY FRUSTRATING!  I f I dont hear back from a mnager at Verizon I will never use them again.

0 Likes
Re: How do I get Verizon ot callme back to dispute a bill?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi KMAY2000,

The Verizon Community Forums are user-to-user.  In order to assist you better, could you please provide more information concerning your issue?

0 Likes
Re: How do I get Verizon ot callme back to dispute a bill?
BrittaniS999
Enthusiast - Level 2
You won't...... According to Verizon, this issues will only resort to a credit for the time of "unusable service" which can only be up to 48 hrs of a credit. They say you have to contact them within 24 hours of knowledge of non service....‎01-26-2014 01:28 AM

Please see my post, they won't allow me to post it BUT similar issues...... Their customer service is a mess!
0 Likes
Re: How do I get Verizon to call me back to dispute a bill?
Grandmomof4

I have contacted Verizon several times to dispute a bill and all I get is the run around. I am being charged for 2 different cable services. I can only have one in my apartment and everythin is Fios, Yet I am also being charged for Direct Tv cable to through Verizon. Now they are trying to make me pay for both services. Who do I need to contact regarding these issues. I'm so aggravated with Verizon that I'm ready to switch back to Comcast. This is against the law and I refuse to pay for any thing other than what I use.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Grandmomof4

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Grandmomof4,

Unfortunately due to non response we will close the private thread. If you still need help with the FiOS/ DirectTV charges or ever need anything else, please let us know in a new public thread.

Thank you,
-Jeramy

0 Likes