How long does it take to get a billing dispute resolved?
zoey5678
Enthusiast - Level 1

In a nutshell, I signed up for a 2 year agreement w/Price Guarantee Jan 2014.

Come September (with the speed match promo) the price changed.. (Yes I didn't notice until about a week ago, so that is my fault, I assumed everything was fine)

1 - the speed match promo (speed up/ speed down)

http://www.verizon.com/about/news/verizons-fios-customers-receive-upload-speeds-match-their-current-...

existing and new Verizon FiOS residential customers will receive upload speeds that match their download speeds, making it easier and faster to share. This speed upgrade is free to current customers

Called customer support a couple of times, some said..  "it takes 2 days, it takes 3 days" a week later, I'm still waiting, one agent even said.. no because your upload speed went up, your price went up..

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How long does it take to get a billing dispute resolved?
zoey5678
Enthusiast - Level 1

verizon support fixed the billing, should be this easy over the phone !

Thanks.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi zoey5678,

Sorry you are having difficulty with your billing. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

zoey5678
Enthusiast - Level 1

verizon support fixed the billing, should be this easy over the phone !

Thanks.

0 Likes
shandi1

I have an unresolved missing payment of 963.00. I paid via Money Order at a Verizon Kiosk 8/3/14, the payment never posted to my account after a month so I filed a claim with Western Union. Found out the money order was never cashed so Western Union sent another money order in the amount of 963.00 direct to Verizon 10/3/14. Western Union has called, faxed over proof of payment and still it has not been posted to my account.  My account number has been changed during this process but still no bill resolution. My total bill is now 1400! This has been going on long enough. How do I get this resolved, do I need to file another dispute? I cannot pay another 963.00 to Verizon for a payment they keep losing. 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi shandi,

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.  For billing issues, please contact Verizon during normal business hours.

0 Likes