How to I submit a complaint?
vkh2

I message chatted with a representative the first week of Dec 2020 and requested my phone and internet be cancelled, and only keep my internet service.  After an hour chat I was told that it was all taken care of and the new plan would be in place within 24 hours.  Yesterday I get a bill that reflects the amount for the triple play that I had cancelled during that chat.  I call and am told there is no record of my changing my service.  I point out that there is an internet IM chat log which shows the entire conversation, but the rep tells me they see no call, and now I have to pay for services I requested cancelled.  I spoke with two reps who told me they could not help me.  How do I elevate my complaint to someone who can actually assist?  thank you

0 Likes
Re: How to I submit a complaint?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi vkh,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes