How to delete a credit card
cinike718

I have two (2) credit cards in my account.

How do I delete one of them?

0 Likes
Re: How to delete a credit card
jonjones1
Legend

@cinike718 wrote:

I have two (2) credit cards in my account.

How do I delete one of them?

Are you talking about from the app or via computer?

on the computer you can select payments and see the cards. You select edit. Then delete.

i am not sure if you are on auto pay, but never ever ever use auto anything with any vendor. If Fios is like the wireless the additional card will fall off after 6 months of non use at Verizon.

or you can call 1-800-VERIZON and select billing and have them remove it.

ptngo2846
Enthusiast - Level 1

I found it! (just by chance because it's not obvious.) Go to Billing, 'View Bill', 'Saved Payment Methods'. On the next screen, click the Edit link next to the card you want to remove. On the next screen, click on 'Remove Card' at the bottom.

jc1110
Enthusiast - Level 1

This method works, but it is definitely not intuitive. Customer Representative had no idea how to assist me. Finally directed to a second Verizon phone number and found someone who could walk me through this process. Save yourself some time and follow the instructions in this message. it works. Click on Bill Details, once opened, look to your right and you will see a link to "payment arrangements." Click on that and at the bottom of the page, you should see a "delete" or "remove" button. Select the credit card you wish to remove and hit that button. 

LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes