How to lodge a formal complaint for billing errors???
Rayzzxxyy

I have had billing errors for the past 2 months.  I speak to customer service and they keep (very nicely) taking my data and my bills are still coming in wrong.

Does anyone know how to escalate?

Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: How to lodge a formal complaint for billing errors???
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Rayzzxxyy,

Sorry you are having difficulty with your billing. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
DoorstopVA

I am also experiencing a similar problem. My billing information when I login online has not updated since October 2014. I've made payments and I can see from my bank account that they've been paid, the most recent was 12/30/2014 and there is still no updated information in my account.

0 Likes
eragar

I truly hope someone with authority can help me with a billing issue I cannot seem to get anyone to resolve.  I have tried severeal times to get this resolved with Verizon customer service, a supervisor/manager at Verizon customer service and a Manager at a local Verizon wireless store. I noticed I am getting overage charges for my account which I have had with Verizon wireless since the early years.  I have 4 smart phones and one work pad on the service under one account.  Back in November, I received a notification that my account was about to exceed the 10 GB allowed on my service agreement and would I like to add an additonal 7GB for $10.00 per month.  It said if you want to add this, reply YES.  I replied YES.  I even still have the text and response on my smart phone.

One of the customer service reps and Supervisor/Manage I spoke with said they didn't show any record of the Text from Verizon or my response.  I asked how that could happen when the tesxt message and response are still on my phone.  The Manager said they couldn't just take my word for it since they didn't see anything about the text to me or my reply.  She stated I would have to take my phone to a Verizon Wireless Coirporate location (Montgomeryville, PA) closest to me, show the Manager my text message and my reply on my phone and have the Manager go in to my account and make a note that they personally saw the text messages and then contact customer service back.

I did that and even took a picture of my phone with both text messages on it to leave with the Manager at Verizon.  He went to his office and came back in about 5 minutes and said, "Okay, I made a notification to your account that I saw the text messages on your phone.

I re-contacted Verizon Customer service the next day, spoke to a customer service rep and another supervisor/manager who said, nothing could be done because Verizon doesn't offer that plan anymore since it was a special offer back then in November.  Even though both the Manager and customer service rep agreed it wasn't right and they were sorry, they couldn't do anything about it since it isn't offered anymore.  Instead, it will cost me an additional $30.00 per month to get an additional 6GB added to my account.  They finally offered a few months credit for the difference between the $10 and the $30 but it just isn't right.

I hope to hear from someone to do the right thing.  The real clincher is that I am a Verizon Retiree.  Really helped me out a lot so good luck to those of you that aren't.

Ed

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello eragar

These forums are dedicated to Residential products and services offered by Verizon.
For help on Verizon Wireless issues, please post your topic on the Verizon Wireless Community at http://community.verizonwireless.com/

0 Likes
eragar

About how long should it take for a Verizon Wireless person to contact me in this regard?  Thank you. eragar

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi eragar,

These forums are for Residential Products and Services.  You will need to post to the Verizon Wireless forums for issues involving wireless service.

0 Likes