I can log in to my Verizon account but I can't see my bills or services
KHQ333

I get an email from Verizon every month saying I have a bill. When I log in to view it, the most recent one I can access is from October 2014. I'm signed up for autopay and it makes me nervous that I can't see what I'm being billed for - I can only see the total amount due.

I recently changed my service and none of the links in the Order Preview email work either. I did call 1-800-VERIZON for assistance but the very nice CSR couldn't help me because she couldn't see my bills either.  I'd like copies of my bills for November and December 2014 and January 2015 so I can see what services I paid for.

The video bill is a nice touch but I still can't access my actual bill through the link provided at the end. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated!

0 Likes
Re: I can log in to my Verizon account but I can't see my bills or services
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Re: I can log in to my Verizon account but I can't see my bills or services
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

This thread has been locked in order to allow agents to deal with each individual’s issue. If you are having a similar problem, please start a new thread.

0 Likes