I can not get anyone to help me with my billing error and am really fed up with Verizon
yippersmacie

We got Verizon Fios in July of this year. Our first bill was due in August, which I paid on September 14th. I then noticed Verizon tacked on a bogus charge of 334.40. I called Thursday of last week and talked to someone who saw it was a billing error and said he woud schedule a call back the following day which, of course, did not happen. I then called myself that Friday and that person also saw the billing error. He told me a different story and said they had to open a investigation. (I would think looking at my bills and realizing I have only had Verizon since July would be simple enough) He also said I would hear in 48 hours. On Monday, my billing error was still there so I called, yet again, and spoke to someone else who said I should call the finacial service number. He emailed me the number, I called today, and it went to the main customer serivice line. the lady, who could tell I was sick of this whole problem, still preceded to try and upsell me on product! Are you kidding me? I don't even want Verizon after all this!! It took three times of asking to be transferred before she did. When I did talk to financial services, she said the investigation was being looked at today and someone would be in touch. Well, they did leave a message saying they hoped everything had been fixed BUT when I looked on my account, it STILL has a bogus charge of 180! I can't get anyone to help, I keep going round and round and getting different stories and my 300 dollar card is still not being processed as it shows I have a past due balance. It is very easy to see. I paid the July bill Sep 14th for 182.38, the August bill of 153 on the 27th and the Sep bill isn't due until Oct 7th. Do the math Verizon! Where did you get an extra 180?? This needs to be rectified

0 Likes
Re: I can not get anyone to help me with my billing error and am really fed up with Verizon
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes