I can't pay my bill online
kab4200

Whenever I tried to pay my bill online or reuse auto-pay, I get this message:

"Your payment did not go through.

We are sorry, we could not process your request. Please try again later or use an alternative method of payment."

It's been happening for a week now. And I don't want to pay a late fee for something that isn't my fault. Is there anyway to fix this?

0 Likes
Re: I can't pay my bill online
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Please try deleting your browser cache and Verizon cookies or try with a different browser.

0 Likes
kab4200

It didn't work

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@kab4200 wrote:

Whenever I tried to pay my bill online or reuse auto-pay, I get this message:

"Your payment did not go through.

We are sorry, we could not process your request. Please try again later or use an alternative method of payment."

It's been happening for a week now. And I don't want to pay a late fee for something that isn't my fault. Is there anyway to fix this?

You could just go into the store prior to due date. First to pay your invoice and secondly maybe to see if that Fios store can get your account working properly.

do not use auto pay but use “one time payment “ it’s safer.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi kab4200,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes