I have been charged $15/mo for STARZ which I never subscribed to, and Verizon won't refund me
dc10580

I just noticed that a $15/month fee for STARZ has been showing up on my account since March, but I never subscribed to this channel and I have never wathced it.  When I called Customer Service, they were only willing to refund me one month instead of all 8.  Yes, I should have reviewed my bill each month, but that doesn't excuse Verizon for putting charges on my bill that I never asked for.  I was told that all supervisors are busy, and then they hung up on me.

Help!!!!!

0 Likes
Re: I have been charged $15/mo for STARZ which I never subscribed to, and Verizon won't refund me
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi dc10580,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Every time I call Verizon they enroll me in more services that I didn't ask for !!!
dc10580

I posted earlier today that Verizon has been charging me $15 per month for Starz which I never subscribed to, and which I have never watched.  I finally got them to cancel the Starz subscriptin and they opened a case to determine if I will be reimbursed for the previous 8 months.  

But when I saw the email tonight confirming the removal of Starz ... incredibly they enrolled me in two NEW services that I didn't ask for (!!!!).  In addition to my existing 2-room DVR package for $28.88, they added $8.99 for a Set-top box and $19.99 for a multi-room DVR!  Unbelievable.  

I call to have them remove a charge added to my account without my permission, and they add two MORE charges to my account without my permission!

FYI, I wanted to add this reply to my previous post but the moderator marked that post as "resolved" (it is definitely not resolved since Verizon hasn't agreed to reimburse me for the 8 months of fraudulent service).   

One very unhappy Verizon customer.

0 Likes
Re: Every time I call Verizon they enroll me in more services that I didn't ask for !!!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi dc10580,

We have reopened your Private Support Case. Please access your case through your profile page by following the instructions posted earlier. The support agents do not monitor the public boards and will need to hear from you in the Private Support area before they can begin assisting you.

0 Likes