I have called the past 4 months!
AngryPerson212

I have called each of the past 4 months to report that I was being charged for each month for my "free" DVR for life. Each time, I spend 15 minutes on the phone and I get the credit but still - I lose 15 minutes of my life. Apparently there is a "ticket" in the Verizon system to corredt this and has been for the past 90 days but they are backlogged. Today, I asked to talk to a supervisor to vent my frustrations and after 4 minutes we "timed out" and the CSR said that he would have to have someone call me back. I believe Verizon is using fraudulent billing practices and are hoping that folks won't login, dowload their bill and notice that they are being charged for their "free DVR". So frustrated, don't know where to turn. TimeWarnerCable pricing is far more attractive, I will be moving to their service soon.

0 Likes
Re: I have called the past 4 months!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi AngryPerson212,

Sorry you are having difficulty with your billing. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
Re: I have called the past 4 months!
AngryPerson212

I have received the message saying that the discount for my "free DVR for life' has been placed back on my account and that it was removed in error last October. I just checked my February bill and I am not receiving the credit. This is nuts and I really don't know what to do at this point. This will be six month in a row that I need to call Verizon to get this credit. As each call lasts about 20 minutes, I am close to 2 hours of wasted time. Please tell me how to work with your organization to fix this problem.

0 Likes