I have not received my $150 prepaid card
sas0215

It has been almost four months and I have not received the $150  prepaid visa card.  I have spoken to countless verizon fios reps and every single one has told me something different.  Several have told me that it had been shipped out but won’t give me confirmation.  Is Verizon actually sending out the cards oris this just a bait to get customers to sign up for your service. I don’t appreciate your representatives lying to me especially after I’ve waited on hold for up to an hour several times. This is just ridiculous Verizon! I will definitely move on after my contract is over!

0 Likes
Re: I have not received my $150 prepaid card
jonjones1
Legend

Contact your states attorney generals office in your state. Google it.

this state agency loves to handle these types of issues. Non receipt of gift cards and other inducements fall within their jurisdiction.

0 Likes
Re: I have not received my $150 prepaid card
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi sas0215,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes