I'm getting charged rent fees for 3 extenders that I DO NOT RENT
Joeyb715

I have spoken 4 different people. My account is being charge over and over again rental fees for equipment that I bought from Verizon. 

When I opened my account I rented my router and extender. On November 25, 2019 I purchased from Verizon two 2 new extenders ( I DID NOT RENT THEM). So at this time I had 1 extender rented, 1 router rented and 2 extenders that I bought.  In April of 2020 I decided to buy the router and extender. I did so and was charge $500 on my April bill for the extender and Router. My May and June bills were perfect no extender or router rent fee. Then out of the blue on my July Bill I was charge rental fees for 4 extenders!!! I called and complained, was credited the charge and told it was fixed. The following month in the August bill I got charged for rental of 3 extenders, I again called and complained and was told it was fixed. This time, however, I did not get a credit and in the September Bill came around I got charged again, I've called up and tried to get this incorrect charge off my account but I've been told it was fixed by one agent and another agent told me, Ross, Rudely told me that I bought them the wrong way, that I shouldn't do things on Verizon website and should always call up! (Note I bought them through Verizon!!!) and then hung up on me!!!

I am getting robbed of $24 plus taxes EVERY MONTH NOW FOR 2 MONTHS!!! This is absurd on multiple platforms!!!!! YOU ARE CHARGING ME RENT, FOR MY OWN PURCHASED EQUIPMENT!!!!

Can someone please actually HELP ME!

0 Likes
Re: I'm getting charged rent fees for 3 extenders that I DO NOT RENT
jonjones1
Legend

https://www.verizon.com/about/our-company/executive-bios

try sending an email to the executives at the link above. It triggers the verizon executive escalations department who will contact you. But answer your phone they do contact you quickly. If you have receipts you may need to fax or send to them.

you can contact your states Public Utilities Commission or Public Service Commission or Department of Financial Security via a google search and have them handle the issue since they regulate verizon .

in any case make sure you saved your purchase receipts.

0 Likes
Re: I'm getting charged rent fees for 3 extenders that I DO NOT RENT
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Joeyb715,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes