I'm not a Fios customer yet.
BSBSBS1

The Verizon service reps are horrible and no one is able to really help with my issues. There are at least hour long wait times for each new call and transfer call and some agents asking for the password to my account just to assist me. There's a huge lack of reliable and available online chat and phone agents, an extremely buggy Verizon website, etc. I can't even access my info anymore or look up and change my future tech appointment date for installation.

This is the problem I'm experiencing now. I tried several browsers. I don't have a smartphone to use the app either. This is what the problem looks like:image

I keep having agents ghosting me and becoming non-responsive to my inquiries and it's extremely headache incuding. I've been dealing with this for almost 2 weeks! Verizon's system issues are preventing me from making things easier. I'm simply trying to cut the cord and get a cheap Fios Internet-only plan. But if Verizon's customer service and technical system is this **bleep**ty, then why bother?

0 Likes
Re: I'm not a Fios customer yet.
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi BSBSBS,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes