I need to have a Set Top Box removed from my bill
JaePee1

I need help resolving a billing issue I have dealt since early 2016. In March I reported that I had a malfunctioning set top box. Verizon sent me a replacement and I returned the old one in the provided box - a procedure I have gone through more than once. I have the drop off notifcation and tracking number and UPS shows that it was delivered. 

In May I noticed I was being charged for 4 boxes - I only have 3 in my house. The returned box was not removed from my bill. I contacted Verizon over online chat on May 10th {edited for privacy} and was told that Verizon records showed that the box had been processed in their warehouse on April 6th and was promised to be credited for the 2 months where I did not have the box and that it would be removed from my bill. I *was* credited in installments on my June and July bills but in August the 4th box was back on my account. Despite numerous attempts since then to have it removed, including getting trouble ticket numbers which then tell me they don't exist, I have not been able to get this box off my bill.

Can someone help me resolve this situation?

Thank you. 

0 Likes
Re: I need to have a Set Top Box removed from my bill
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi JaePee,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes