I redeemed the Nest E thermostat as part of a promotion and was billed by Verizon for the item
KN112

Hi,

I was offered a $200 Google Smart Home promotion by Verizon so I ordered a Nest E thermostat on 11/23/18, one day before the promotion's expiration date. Verizon charged $181.25 for the item on my December bill. The first time I called Verizon was on 12/27/18 and was promised by the operator that the full amount will be adjusted on the next billing cycle. January bill came and no adjustment made so I called again today and after being transferred to different departments for two hours, I was finally given the number. I was told that there will be people to help me resolve the issue but I was not given the option to speak to a live person when I called. 

Please help me resolve the issue as I was told that everything has been noted and confirmed on my account that I shouldn't be charged for the thermostat. The only thing left is for the Promotion Management Group to make the adjustment and credit me the money. I've been a loyal customer with Verizon for a long time now but if I can't get this issue resolved then I will have to rethink about staying with Verizon. Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: I redeemed the Nest E thermostat as part of a promotion and was billed by Verizon for the item
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi KN112,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes