I want to file a complaint
Klove3

The Verizon rep, Tricked me into a 2yr contract saying that he was given me the best deal possible and that it was the only way to lower my outrageous $400 bill he added a phone service that I will never use and he never told me that he was adding me to a 2yr contract he left that information out and I didn't know about the contract until today when I tried to change my plan and seen it in tiny writing on the bottom of the screen so now I'm stuck for the next 2yrs in a contract that I can't afford he never explained anything and never fully explain the package options and what he was doing I tried to speak to a manager today and they couldn't change the package or waive the termination fees even tho I wasn't terminating my services just trying to lower my bill in order to undo what the Verizon rep did I would have to pay  $230 I'm a single mother of four and Were on government income this Verizon bill is really putting a major strain on my income and I'm forced to stay with Verizon as no other company is available in my area I feel like the reps took advantage of my misfortunate situation to benefit himself and he shouldn't have lied and left out important information it's not right I feel used trapped and stuck over this reps selfishness I swear if Comcast was available in my area I would of choose them, they don't make you pay for services you don't need and they don't trick you into contracts and most of there reps are nice and helpful 

0 Likes
Re: I want to file a complaint
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Klove,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes