I was charged for 2 payper views that i didn't order
Jen411
Hi! I received my bill last night from verizon and saw that it soared to $277.02. I called the billing department right away to find out why my bill went so high. They told me that I ordered 2 payper views. One on July 11, ufc and the other one was on July 19, WWE. I told them that I didn't order such ppvs. I asked them not to charge me with things that I didn't order. I talked to5 people in two different departments. The last person I spoke with was the supervisor but to no avail. One representative told me that one payperview was viewed for 7 mins and the other one was viewed a day after it was purcahsed. This is absurd! How could I purchase a $70 ppv and just watch it for 7 mins!!! And for the other to view it a day after it was ordered????? I begged and pleaded but I wasn't heard. I felt so cheated. I checked my calendar and recalled that no one was in the house those dates where i supposedly order the ppvs. Ever since I had verizon I never ordered a ppv. They also said that they emailed me of the ppv orders. I checked their previous emails but I never received any that mentioned about me purchasing a ppv. Then when I checked online to see blogs or complaints that are the same as mine, I found out that I wasn't the only one!!! This is absolutely cheating. I will definitely switch to another service provider. I thought I can trust verizon but I was very disappointed. Please if anyone out there can help me to resolve this problem. Please advise me on what to do.
0 Likes
Re: I was charged for 2 payper views that i didn't order
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Jen41,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes