I would like to go for 300Mbps internet only connection and want to remove TV connection
AravinthP

Hi,

Currently, I'm on Internet+TV Bundle and I want to change my connection as below

1) upgrade the internet connection to 300mbps no contract

2) Remove the Preferred HD (TV bundle)/any on demand program from my account.

When i called customer service regarding the same, no proper response was given to me and they kept on insiting to go for 2 yr contract with Internet +TV bundle.

I couldn't understand how can they force the customer to get a plan.  When i asked for plan details and their corresponding cost, they were not clear on the same. 

Worst customer service.

0 Likes
Re: I would like to go for 300Mbps internet only connection and want to remove TV connection
jonjones1
Legend

Simply call up and tell them to remove the tv from your account.

make sure they give an email with the plan change. Also make sure No Contract is mentioned and repeat it over and over. Tell the person you are speaking to that you want that acknowledgement in the email. 

You then look at your upgrade options under internet only. Sign no contracts under any circumstances. You can change your services at the http://www.verizon.com website after you log into your account. It will show what is available.

if you get a hassle simply call up and cancel your service. They will send the call to retentions. Tell them what you want and more than likely they will give you what you want. Get everything in writing and make sure it states no contract.

now if you are already in a contract you will need to argue this then after contract ends.

0 Likes