Incorrectly billed, ruining my credit!
AngryCust6
This is absolutely atrocious customer service. I had services literally for one day that didn't even work! I was so fed up by dealing with incompetent customer device reps I jut cancelled the services and switched to another provider. Just to reiterate , one day that didn't work.

Then I got a bill for almost $70 which I then had to continue to deal with the reps. Eventually I was told when my new billing cycle came out the charges would be cleared and id be done with this mess, this was in September. So I mistakenly took their word, how silly of me.

Now in December I get a letter from a collection agency that I owe this $70 and it will be on my credit report!!!!!!!

Seriously Verizon you need to fix this, I am appalled at your billing practices this is a scam!
0 Likes
Re: Incorrectly billed, ruining my credit!
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board. you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

AngryCust6,

We have closed your private support case due to no response. Feel free to make a new post anytime you need some help.

- Jose_VZ

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello,
Due to non Response, we are going to close out this support case. If you need assistance in the future, please let us know.

Thank you,
Amanda_M

0 Likes