Internet repair service appointment window
Shirs

Verizon service is the absolute worse experience I have ever had. I had an appointment. The window was from 8 to 5pm and no body showed up. When I call an hour wait in the phone to get anyone. Nobody has an explanation why.  Now I am told no body can come out to repair my internet for several days because the next appointment is not until Friday . One person tells me the window is again 8 to 5 pm. Calling again I am td the appointment is at 6:55pm. Nobody there knows what's going on. . The only answer is find another service .

0 Likes
Re: Internet repair service appointment window
jowellizin71

I hear you. i start yelling at the automated voice. i dont understand why when i say i speak english i get someone who cant speak it.  6 calls 2 tech and 36 hours to get the services exactly correct to my order to bad i have yet see a bill that i agreed to for 2 years. i even asked for a total after taxes. was told it would be at most  2 dollars more then what rep told me. i asked so month 16 will be this price give or take a couple dollars? yes correct. well i am a sucker bc its been 20 plus since the start and month 16 is here and its for some reason 25 dollars this month

0 Likes
Re: Internet repair service appointment window
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello Shirs

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes