Issue with bundle price
mus098
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was also scammed into a "good deal" but after a year feel being screwed over.My bad experiences with Verizon Fios billing started pretty much from the beginning.Almost every month I had to call and spent about an hour on the phone to have my bill fixed.Always getting the answer that they will fix it but nothing happends.Then after months I finally had someone that did care and straightned out my bill.That was only good for several more months as new problems started.After numerous calls again I got  a rep. that told me it would be a better deal to have me signed up for a two year agreement."You will be locked in and pay the same price for two years"I was told.So I did the on the phone recorded agreement and everything was OK till 12 months in.Yes bill got higher again and so my calling in started again.First I got nowhere but then finally,two months ago after several calls again I got a supervisor that found the problem.I agreed upon a $79.99 triple package for two years and that was recorded.Came to find out that the rep. back then made a mistake so Verizon fixed this without telling me that it should have been for one year only and then go up to $89.99.If I knew this then I wouldn't have signed up for it and just left Verizon as I planned on.They knew as I have complained plenty and a nice record shows this.SO they had to promise me something to keep me.The supervisor had said that she'll fix it and next bill will beback to $79.99 for 12 more months as promised.Two months later,today we still have this unresolved issue.I've called back again since I now have late fee charges on my bill and got a different supervisor saying that this is what I signed up for.I've explained to her to go back and view previous notes and even check the recording that was taken for my agreement that I only signed up for two year at the same price,not one year and one year different.She was so not helpful and nothing got resolved.That is the service I get from Verizon Fios billing.Now I'm thinking of contacting our local TV stations consumer lawyer and help me out.I'm also thinking of reporting it to the BBB and authorities as I feel this is pure fraud.I know I'm not alone.I've spoken with a lot of people and almost none have good things to say when it comes to billing and customer service.

You would think after the billions of dollars Verizon spent on promotion,all they have to fix is just that,Honor what you promise and create a great customer service.Afterall it will save the company millions by keeping customers instead like what I'll do,walk away.

I just found out from a manager that Time Warner cable just had upgraded the system in my area to fiber optics and price is compatible.Big difference....I NEVER had issues with their billing department or customer service.

Re: Issue with bundle price
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes