It is impossible to communicate with Verizon--What an irony!
RTheyRobots

I am trying to get FIOS service at my cabin in the mountains.  When I call Verizon's number, it doesn't even ring.  I tried their chat room, but it led me to register my account.  Now Verizon wants to send my "full access" code to my billing address. They say I need that "full access" code to order FIOS service.  My billing address is in a different state where my billing service will shred their message.  All the billing service does is pay their bill.  Alternatively, they want to call my cabin number with the code.  I'm not there now and am there only on weekends.  Are they robots?  In order to communicate with them in a non-robotic way, they have forced me to make a public issue out of my personal problem with this post to the "Verizon community."  This is a development that even George Orwell could never have predicted!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: It is impossible to communicate with Verizon--What an irony!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi RTheyRobots,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: It is impossible to communicate with Verizon--What an irony!
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hi! Since we have not heard from you in your private support case we have closed it out. If you ever need assistance again please let us know. Thank you. ^Matthew

0 Likes