Just Fix It Already!!!
Rvz17

I was a happy Fios customer for years. With no billing issues or complaints that I recall. My bill was usually paid early and was never even a day late. The problem started when I sold my home and decided to purchase a new build home. I called Verizon and asked what my options were since I would be staying at my parents’ home for the few months while my new home was being completed. The lady told me I had a couple of different options considering I was still under contract. She said I could put the account on vacation, but that would make it hard for the new owners of my home to get VZ service. So I decided against that. She said it wasn't a big deal and my service would just stop and I would have to restart a new 2yr contract when I move. So, we placed the order and all was well. I moved out of my home on June 10 and paid my June 4-July 4th bill in full. I was told that my credit would be applied to my first bill at the new home. They emailed me a preview of my first new bill and I moved into my parents’ home and thought no more of my verizon service. Weeks later I was watching a commercial about some new DVR and thought "I'll add that to my order!" so I called and to my surprise found out that the other tech didn't process my account properly and I would need to send back equipment and they were waiving an early termination fee that I wasn't even aware of. SO then he sent me an email with the "new bill" overview again. All was well.. or so I thought. All of a sudden I log in and see that I have a bill for July 4-Aug 4 that is due. I email the last tech and let him know and he said no worries that he'll take care of it. Weeks pass and then I see its past due! I email again letting him know and he never responds, yet I get an email about a week later that service was finally shut off. MANY calls to VZ later and emails and surveys and months I am now showing that I owe almost $300 and no one is fixing crap! I called a few weeks ago and spoke to supervisor Linda and after going all through the story and her reading all the notes she was supposed to get it "all worked out" and call me back. She gave me credits and so now I only owe $100 yet everyone including her said that the early term fee would be waived since I STILL WANT SERVICE just not until I have a home to have service in! I've since called her twice and left messages with no call back. The 2 orders for service that I placed that I have email confirmations of placing have "fallen out of the bucket" and "wouldn't flow" prompted the early term fee. I called today and spoke to "Financial services" and after reviewing the account she said I needed to speak to billing and transferred me. "Billing" couldn't find my account at all and said I needed "Financial Services" I disputed that since I just came from there and he said he would transfer with me on the phone so we could work this out then guess what.. DIAL TONE. This is how I see it.. from all the people I have spoken to and the ones I've emailed and all the notes on my account I have the FACTS on my side. This is all I want done..

*Remove the July 4- Aug 4 bill entirely. I wasn't in the home and you had my equipment

*Return my credit from June 10- July 4 since I paid that bill and I requested services shut off June 10

*Put a work order in the system dated Nov 1 since I still want your service and that's my move in date

I have called over 10 times and each is at least 45+ mins (except this last hang up was about 15) This has been my worst customer service experience EVER! STOP this nonsense and just make it right already!!!! 

0 Likes
Re: Just Fix It Already!!!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Rvz17,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes