Keep receiving Past Due Bills!
SharonH3

Last month I received a past due bill, but my payments have always been up to date.   I called and the rep said that my balance was "0" & I could disregard the bill.  When I asked why the bill indicated a missing payment, she repeated that I owed nothing,

Fast forward to this month.  Not only did I receive another past due notice (when my account is always up to date), but the online and paper bills show different amounts due. When I go online, I am even greeted with a bit red notice that the payment is due NOW!  The last payment I sent has not been posted to my account although it has been a month since the bank says it was successfully sent.

To add to the confusion, my account number changed ( probably after separating Directv from Verizon). The last payment that has not yet been posted to my account matches the account number and Verizon Florida mailing address, so there is no reason it should not have bene posted yet,

I have excellent credit, do not miss payments, but am still being told that my account is past due.  I am VERY frustrated with this lack of payment accountability on the part of Verizon!

0 Likes
Re: Keep receiving Past Due Bills!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi SharonH,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes